sydney's sidewalk drawing...elijah, sydney, daddy, mommy, kezia

Friday, February 1, 2008

Snow Baby



Wayne, Sydney and I went for a nice, brisk walk after opening presents on Christmas morning.

While we were out, we decided to give Sydney's snow suit a test. It works. :)






Sydney got some nice presents. She enjoyed them and the wrapping paper (it krinkles).
a few days later she was happily playing in one of her new contraptions, when things suddenly got very quiet.



poor sleeping baby.

1 comment:

  1. I think your snow baby picture is fantastic! I really think it should be entered into a photgraphy contest because it would for surely win! How adorable. Can Sydney move in her snow suit? Do you still have snow on the ground now? I am sorry your Packers didn't make it into the superbowel but they were mighty close. I was happy to see the NY Giants win this year.

    ReplyDelete