sydney's sidewalk drawing...elijah, sydney, daddy, mommy, kezia

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sept. 25 - One Month Pics

So, what do you want me to do? Cuz, whatever it is, I'm not doing it.
He has started smiling more in the last few days, but I couldnt get him to show is gummy grin this day. Oh, well...still handsome.

She's touching me!!!
I can just hear it now...my mommy instincts are warning me of things to come...
someday, in the not too distant future, we'll be driving in the car, when from the back seat will come . . . "She's touching me"..."He's breathing my air"..."Move over"..."No, you move over"..."this cushion is my cushion"..."I'm older than you, so I'm right"...and then, as all mothers before me, and for all generations to come, I will say, "Don't make me pull this car over...cuz' I will!" :) ahh, good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment