sydney's sidewalk drawing...elijah, sydney, daddy, mommy, kezia

Saturday, December 26, 2009

sarah and eric

My sister and her husband came up from North Carolina a couple of weeks ago. It was sooo much fun to see them...had not seen them since a quick trip in May...otherwise it was Sept. '08 the last time we saw them for any real amount of time.




Sydney is a little intimidated by Uncle Eric. I dont think I got any pictures of him with her.


Elijah on the other hand simply loved Uncle Eric.


Sydney also decided to get camera shy and refused to have any nice pictures taken. This is the best one with Uncle Eric and Auntie Sarah and the nieces and nephew.

This is one of the better pictures of the cousins...nice, huh?

Elijah says, "I'm trying to do the right thing, but the girls keep distracting me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment