sydney's sidewalk drawing...elijah, sydney, daddy, mommy, kezia

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

hangin' at the park

It's been in the mid 80's here in southeastern Wisconsin, warm for this time of year. So, we took advantage of the nice weather while we have it (this is wisconsin after all, so it will probably snow next week [for my international friends, I'm being sarcastic...but you never know]).


Sydney rode in the stroller while Elijah went sling style.
I love the sling. I am hoping Elijah will too. His first attempt in it did not go well, but I think he was hungry that time. He did excellent this ride. He slept the whole time!



The sling is great, I like it better than the baby carriers where the poor kid is haning there by their...well...diaper area. I guess those are fine, too, but this is easy to get on (compared to the army of people you need to figure out all those straps and then get the baby in) and I think it reminds baby of being cuddled up in the womb.
this is the SlingEZee for those interested. The rep I bought it from actually used it with her kids until they were 4 and 5 years! When the baby is old enough that you carry them on your hip, you adjust the sling and it can hold them that way too.




No comments:

Post a Comment