Ok, quick update. We are moving to Manitowoc this Saturday, Nov 21. We have an apartment rented until Dec. 31 because the house would not be ready for us in time. We are actually still waiting to become the primary offer on the house. There is still one more form that needs to be signed by the original buyer...apparently the real estate agency has had a little bit of a hard time chasing him down to sign the form. Hopefully, today we will hear from our realtor. Then, we need to schedule an inspection (maybe on Saturday when we move up). Then, Wayne starts at WalMart on Monday, Nov 23.
We are busy and often confused by the process, but we are truely feeling God's peace and presence during this time of transition.